What information do we collect?
AUT collects information that you provide when you register on our website, enter our competitions, register for our events, complete an online application form, or make an online enquiry.
These forms may ask for your name, email address and other relevant contact information and, in the case of our online application form, educational history and other personal information.
What do we use this information for?
We may use any or all of the information you provide to us in the following ways:
- to personalise your experience and ongoing engagement with AUT so we can better respond to your individual needs;
- to process your transaction/application or respond to your request for information - your information will never be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company or person for any reason without your prior consent unless it is for the specific purpose of responding to your enquiry or enabling us to support your request for information or application to AUT;
- to improve our website and other online experiences in response to your ideas and feedback, as we are continually striving to optimise our website and communications;
- to administer a contest, competition, promotion or survey that is relevant to AUT and its services;
- to send to AUT trusted international agents to provide programme information and application support to our international applicants;
How do we protect your information?
We have implemented a variety of security measures to maintain your personal information privacy and at no time is your information held or processed insecurely.
Occasionally we will need to include a third-party service provider to help us support the needs of our many prospective students and current students. These third-party companies are all approved suppliers with AUT and have complied with our security and confidentiality policies. These agents and service providers will be used at our discretion and we have done everything we can to ensure your privacy and the confidentiality of your information.
What rights do you have?
You can unsubscribe ('opt out') from any of our communications to you, at any time; all our communications to you will have an unsubscribe feature.
Under New Zealand law you have the right to request and review any and all information we have collected from you.